Senior Microsoft BI Consultant
This is a role for business intelligence consultants who are willing to look further than the traditional BI stacks and who are interested in expanding their skills and knowledge, for instance in the field of data science.
Antheon is a data analytics and artificial intelligence company focused on leveraging data to help customers enhance and predict their business performance, delivering improved engagement, efficiency and profitability. Established in 2017 we are a fast-growing profitable startup, operating across multiple industry sectors and working for several well-known brands. Our office is located at one of the most prestigious locations in Amsterdam, in a canal building built in 1670 on the Herengracht.
At Antheon, we strive to deliver quality in an affordable way. We achieve this by leveraging ready-made tools and framework, such as Microsoft’s Azure data platform, Microsoft’s Bot Framework and its various cognitive and Machine Learning services.
- Architecting, designing, developing and delivering enterprise grade BI solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform.
- Helping us develop our own products by building core parts of our products and advising on the best way to set things up.
- Helping customers by providing them with support for our products and building tailor-made BI solutions for them.
- Mentoring more junior team members and supporting their personal development.
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology – achieving and maintaining Microsoft certification.
- Working with clients to understand requirements and helping their team.
Desired skills & Experience
This is a role for business intelligence consultants who are willing to look further than the traditional BI stacks and who are interested in expanding their skills and knowledge, for instance in the field of data science. To be successful in this role, you need to have excellent communicative skills, be a critical thinker, understand the customer’s needs and be flexible.
- Strong communicative skills
- Experience with working as a consultant
- Strong background in enterprise BI
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years of experience in a BI role
- Power BI
- Experience with at least 1 BI tool other than Power BI
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Basic experience with either Python or R
Additional desirable skills
- Fluent in Dutch
- Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Machine Learning
What we offer
- Getting to work from a great location in the center of Amsterdam
- An above industry-average salary
- 24 paid vacation days per year
- Training opportunities and in-house knowledge sharing sessions during worktime
- A good laptop and phone
- Travel costs compensation
- The chance to have a real impact on a business
- Friday afternoon drinks to celebrate the week’s successes
- Playing VR games in our office during the Friday afternoon drinks
Bekijk onze andere vacatures
Ben jij klaar voor een carrière bij Antheon? Neem voor meer informatie vrijblijvend contact met ons op via het onderstaande formulier. Dan komen wij zo spoedig mogelijk bij je terug.